Mental Health Program
The Mental Health Residential and Outpatient PHP & IOP Programs in Santa Monica and Thousand Oaks specialize in treating mental health disorders, psychiatric disorders, and dual diagnosis designed to provide long-term recovery and a healthful lifestyle. The hallmark of our program is our commitment to delivering high quality, personalized behavioral health care.
We provide a safe and supportive place to discover and explore what is occurring internally at the cognitive, emotional, and physical levels.
Our approach to treatment and wellness is derived out of the belief that examining the cognitive, emotional, and physical pieces can intersect and helps lead to uncovering your full potential.
Our program is for people looking for extra support and guidance through a challenging situation or those who are ready to move in a new direction in their life.
The exceptional mental health clinical teams in Santa Monica and Thousand Oaks were chosen because they are philosophically aligned with La Ventana in that their work is grounded in evidence-based modalities.
We specialize in treating:
- Depression or post-partum depression
- Pre-menstrual syndrome (PMS)
- Mood swings related to menopause or other hormonal changes
- Attention deficit disorder (ADD)
- Anxiety Disorders (OCD, PTSD, Trauma)
- Panic disorder
- Marital or family conflict or tension
- Difficulty dealing with the problems a child or loved one may be having
- Career stress
- Difficulty balancing work and family responsibilities
- Managing a personal chronic illness or that of a loved one
- Bipolar Disorders
- Grief and Loss
- Body Dysmorphia
- Borderline Personality Disorders
- Narcissistic Personality Disorder
- Dual Diagnosis with substance abuse or eating disorders
- In-depth assessment
- Individual therapy
- Couples’ counseling
- Family and group therapy
- Medication management
- Stress management
Our Facilities Provide:
- Small, intimate setting
- Individual, group, and family therapy
- Experienced staff
- Psychiatric services
- Community support groups